Location: Champaign, Illinois
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: NCINO005822
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Proven capacity to understand complex business and technical concepts.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project implementation and solution engineering.
- Advanced experience administrating lending technology and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of lending policies, workflows and technology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of project, process, and change management tools and methodologies.
- Comprehensive experience with scripting and automation technologies and programming languages, such as Java, XML, Visual Basic and SQL.
- Familiar with data mining and statistical analysis.
- Perform system installations and maintain parameter configurations for Commercial Lending platforms; Troubleshoot and resolve software problems and performance issues.
- Analyze business processes and recommend solutions to streamline leveraging process improvement and automation strategies.
- Facilitate Commercial Lending Technology working group(s) focusing on the identification and resolution of process and technology challenges and governance of change and release management processes.
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and support for Commercial Lending processes, technology, and federal regulations.
- Leverage existing and third-party technology to support effective and efficient lending processes.
- Demonstrate strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Responsible for all technical and process aspects of nCino, including analysis, planning, testing and implementation of related projects and tasks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all types of nCino business rules, forms, tools, users, permission sets, groups, profiles, objects and fields, and roles.
- Design, document, and implement solutions by creating or modifying system workflows, dashboards, and reports to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity.
- Manage nCino enhancements by testing new functionality, deploying to a production environment, and communicating to end-users; Monitor nCino updates and address system configuration updates where needed.
- Develop working relationships with nCino's support department.
- Provide support for internal user requests while troubleshooting issues, escalating items to management, and nCino technical support as needed.
- Educate business units on new nCino features.
- Create and maintain commercial lending system end-user setups and permissions.
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate agility to solve problems.
- Partner with Loan Coordinators and Business Units to remain aware of technology and process challenges and needs.
- Identify and communicate risks related to process and configuration changes while analyzing requirements and developing solutions.
- Ensure change control and operations procedures are followed for production updates.
- Identify third-party integration opportunities to lending systems, bank core and supporting systems; troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing interfaces.
- Serve as a liaison between business units and technology teams.
- Administrative support of additional systems and special projects, as needed.
WHY IT MATTERS
The Business Systems Commercial Administrator is an experienced professional responsible for Busey's commercial lending system configurations and customization, with a heavy focus on the administration of the nCino platform. This position requires in-depth knowledge of loan origination processes and participants' operational job functions within the workflow.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of commercial lending systems and financial services, including CRE, C&I, Construction lending and basic knowledge of SBA and consumer lending.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience administering nCino LOS for a medium to large user base (200 - 499 users Ability to interpret and change existing system configurations, including but not limited to: rules, triggers, forms, and workflows.
- 1+ years SalesForce or nCino administration
- 1+ years Java, XML, Visual Basic, or SQL coding experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, throughout all team member levels.
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Willing to support upgrades and implementations during non-business hours.
- nCino Administrator certification preferred
Remote Eligible in: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Florida, South Dakota, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Georgia, Wisconsin, Maine
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, work authorization status, work disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.