* Work in an Agile environment and adhere to all QA best practices.
* Work in partnership with Scrum team members, including engineering and product management, to deliver business functionality on-time, with required quality, and that meets the acceptance criteria
* Write test cases and scenarios from the requirements/designs; manage bug tracking.
* Create, trigger, monitor and control the execution of automated test suites, identifying issues and potential gaps.
* Support QA governance of test processes, data, and execution metrics to help drive improve the performance of team.
* Perform risk analysis for features/projects in your ownership, provide mitigation and escalate appropriately.
* Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
What we're looking for: 5 years of experience in the following
* Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing in an Agile/Scrum framework.
* Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with ability to work with technology stakeholders at various levels, and including global teams.
* Understanding of SQL and databases, should be comfortable in writing SQL queries
* Hands on doing test automation using any automation framework.
* Good knowledge of working with SOAP and REST services and understanding of SOA architecture.
* Programming concepts with OOP and coding skills in any language.
* Knowledge of testing in continuous integration/DevOps models is a plus.
* Understanding of Cloud technologies like AWS/Azure and micro-services, containers integration testing will be added advantage.
Experience in DevOps, Big Data Testing, IOT, Cloud will be added advantage.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important--some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.