New Beginnings Capital Partnership LLC (dba NBCP Sourcing & Technology) provides strategic procurement services specializing in design, implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Technology and Communication Systems tailored to meet the growing demands of our customers. Since 2006, we have provided solutions to just about every branch of the government, performing over 800 projects on time and on budget across the globe.
To learn more about NBCP Sourcing & Tech, visit www.nbcpsourcing.com.
This position will work from NBCP’s headquarters 100% of the time. Travel expected is less than 10% per year after training but is subject to change.
Are you looking for a real work family where there are zero politics involved? Would you like unlimited classroom and field training in ALL things audio visual? Would you like to work with the coolest clients at the coolest locations, the military? Let's start with an honest phone conversation and take it from there.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Development of high-end audio, video and teleconferencing system designs and parts lists.
· Development of CAD or Vizio wiring diagrams, custom wall plates designs, installation plans, etc.
· Leadership in the implementation of new video systems (i.e., site preparations, rack fabrications, cable terminations and calibration of audio and video equipment such as of A MX, Crestron, Extron,Cisco, Polycom, Vaddio, Biamp, Clear One, Barco, Jupiter, Vaddio, etc.
· Direction and mentorship of multiple installation teams.
· Positive and effective interaction with customers in absence of Project Manager.
· Troubleshooting AV/VTC systems demonstrating problem analysis and sound resolution skills.
· Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure (video, network and computer hardware and software) as well as all interconnecting/ interfacing hardware such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, video bridges, video gateways, etc.
· Constant evaluation and implementation of appropriate equipment maintenance procedures and customer service improvements in order to minimize/ prevent systems down time.
· Drafting of technical support documentation including operational instructions and manuals.
· Assistance to Sales Department with contract pricing.
· 3-5 years’ installation and operation experience (Applicants must be able to discuss specific examples of completed projects and provide positive references.)
· Experience in signal flow, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and operation of AV/VTC systems (ie VTC Codec's, Audio Mixers, Control Systems, Audio Visual automation, Wiring, Amplifiers, Microphones, Projection systems, Video Cameras and other A/V peripheral equipment).
· Experience providing excellent Customer Service to include implementation of ticket resolution procedures.
· Experience in keeping an absolutely professional attitude and be capable of dealing with clients from all levels of an organization and working well in high pressure environment.
· Excellent communication and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
· Superior ability to multi-task while committing no errors and maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to pass a driving/background check at military installations.
· Secret or Top Secret clearance HIGHLY preferred.
· Current Reserve and National Guard members HIGHLY preferred.
· Prior experience in network management HIGHLY PREFERRED.
· Auto CAD or Vizio drawing experience.
· InfoComm CTS(Certified Technical Specialist)
· CTS-D (Design)
· CTS-I (Installation)
· Crestron Programmer
· Crestron DMC-D
· Crestron DMC-E
· Extron EAVA
· AMX Programmer
· AMX Designer
· ClearOne Certification
· Biamp Audia Certification
· Biamp Tesira Certification
About NBCP Sourcing & Communications
New Beginnings Capital Partnership LLC (dba NBCP Sourcing & Technology) provides strategic procurement services specializing in design, implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Technology, Audio-Visual, Tactical Communications, Backup Power and Document Management systems tailored to meet the growing demands of the federal government. Since 2006, we have provided solutions to just about every branch of the government, delivering on time and on budget across the globe. To learn more about NBCP Sourcing & Tech, visit www.nbcpsourcing.com.
BACK TO TOP
For customer support, please call 1-888-491-8833. We are open Monday - Friday 8:30am (EST) - 5:30pm (EST)