• Job Title: Senior Manager of Operations • Department: Operations • Location (City/State): Sunnyvale. CA • Employment Type: Full time
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
The Senior Manager of Operations is a key and dynamic senior leadership position that directly manages the strategic planning, staffing, administration, and daily management of multiple medium size deployments of SIS staff. That staff under the Senior Manager’s leadership executes the uniform and non-uniformed physical security, safety, and special event requirements for a number of undisclosed high profile clients throughout their multiple locations within the United States. The Senior Manager may at any time be expected to assume the key leadership role of a Director interfacing with additional high profile SIS clients of a large deployment size. The Senior Manager role will directly report to a Director of Operations but ultimately reports to the Vice President of Operations.
In this role, you will:
• Direct the initial provisioning and subsequent oversight of all uniformed and non-uniformed security personnel and safety operations to ensure operational requirements and professional standards are met in accordance with SIS and the client’s Global Security and Safety policies and values • Ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction, integrity, and compliance with SIS and client policies and values • Maintain close coordination, planning, communication, and regular direct liaison with the client’s Global Security and Safety management around all aspects of physical security, safety, risk management, special events and special projects • Develop, implement, and audit programs that assist the client to ensure technical competency is attained and maintained with the client’s physical security and safety operations • Direct, change, staff, and manage assigned SIS personnel, policies, and procedures • Collaborate with the client’s Global Safety and Security management for the creation and implementation of security, safety, special events, and in some instances risk management and investigative programs • Oversee contractual obligations and manage billing within the client ‘s budget or purchase order authority • Maintain relationships with Federal, State, and Local law enforcement and other government agencies in support of private-public partnership initiatives • Maintain relationships with key industry partners, professional organizations, and client related industry associations or groups to affect networking of value for SIS and any high profile SIS clients • Perform upon SIS or the client’s request acting in a training capacity for and at any client of SIS • Perform additional duties to support other key stakeholder groups of SIS if requested including Training, Executive Protection, Retail Loss prevention, or Secure Logistic groups.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a Bay Area resident (required) • Have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) with a minimum of 10 years experience in Security, Safety, Law Enforcement, Military or Private Industry field with demonstrated leadership and project management skills • Have experience in leading the successful planning, execution, and management of large-scale security programs with astute and strategic understanding of physical security, safety, risk management, special events, executive protection, investigations, crisis management, and business continuity best practices and programmatic approaches • Have Strong leadership, analytical, project management, organizational, business continuity, corporate communications, and executive decision making skills • Be seasoned in high level presentation, interaction, and collaboration with senior executive management • Be intermediate level with common PC and MAC based software platforms • Have extensive domestic travel to client owned locations would be required. Must have valid passport for potential international travel on a limited basis • Be a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and/or Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification (preferred) • Have demonstrated experience developing, implementing and managing Safety & Security programs for large corporate clients
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
What we can offer:
• $85-115,000 (DOE) annual salary • Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k • Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time • A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
• SIS is an equal opportunity employer • Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936 • Private Investigator #PI 28063
Internal Number: 18-0889
About Security Industry Specialists, INC.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a leading boutique security services company that provides security services to some of the most valuable Fortune 500 companies in the world. We specialize in providing tailored security management solutions that are designed to meet each one of our client's individual needs.