Providence is calling a Registered Nurse - Radiology at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Washington. This position is eligible for a $4,000 sign on bonus!
This is a 1.0 FTE, variable shift position.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to care for patients undergoing diagnostic imaging or imaging treatment.
In this position you will:
- Provide safe, effective nursing care during pre-admit, intra-procedure and recovery.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs and collaborate with the members of the health care team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within (5) years of hire.
- Active Washington state RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), or Military Training Network (MTN) upon hire.
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification must be from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN).
- Twelve (12) months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certified Radiology Registered Nurse (CRN)
- One (1) year recent Radiology experience in acute care or free standing facility
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Special Procedures Nursing
Req ID: 149036