The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 60 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity therefore we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Visit www.nature.org/aboutus to learn more.
Become a force for nature and healthy planet by joining our team! The Nature Conservancy has launched a brand new initiative to focus on loyal donors, one of our best sources of support for conservation work. As a science-based organization, we rely on data to inform our business processes and procedures. This role will be integral in helping develop the Loyal Donor Program’s approach to data management and analysis. The Loyal Donor Program Analyst will be a trainer, a thought partner, and an analytical leader among the team. This position also involves frequent interaction with staff throughout the organization.
We are looking for a motivated, eager, and positive person to join our team. To be successful and happy in this position, the candidate needs to have confidence in decision making and problem solving, have flexibility, and handle multiple projects at the same time. We value collaborative approaches, diverse perspectives, and encourage innovative ideas and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:
· Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
· Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data.
· Experience managing and implementing multiple projects.
· Experience with current technology in relevant field.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
· Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant field.
· Successful experience in managing multiple projects and implementing strategic program goals.
· Demonstrated ability to write creatively and communicate well with various audiences.
· Advanced knowledge of data analysis and management for the purposes of preparing reports, coordinating activities, and solving problems.
· Database skills, including managing and tracking data, and producing reports.
· Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Multi-lingual; multi-cultural, cross cultural experience an asset
Since its founding in 1951, The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 119 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide. With the support of more than one million members, the Conservancy addresses the most pressing threats to our natural world. Through important and strategic partnerships, we are expanding the impact of our work, finding creative ways to fund that bigger vision and building long-term relationships with communities, government agencies and commercial businesses in order to conserve natural resources at a new scale.
If you have a personal passion for conserving and protecting the natural world and believe in the mission, principles, and values of The Nature Conservancy’s approach to conservation, then please visit http://www.nature.org/careers to learn more. Submit your cover letter and resume for position number 45429 by 11:59 pm ET on June 7, 2017. Please note that the position location is negotiable, with preference for location in a TNC office.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of diverse people of all genders, backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status or other status protected by law.