Providence is calling for an Telehealth Licensing & Credentialing Consultant in Seattle or Spokane, WA.
The Telehealth Licensing and Credentialing Consultant position is responsible for the timely management of licensing and credentialing requests for all providers using PH&S telehealth capabilities. Success in this role depends upon developing expert level awareness of regulatory, governing and operating criteria related to the delivery of telehealth.
In this position you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the credentialing and licensing requirements pertinent to the delivery of Telehealth services. This includes development of a reference resource for telehealth program managers, and location based business owners
- Work in collaboration with the telehealth program medical director, advise facilities as needed on privileging protocol development related to the delivery of telehealth services to their patients
- Work as a Liaison between providers and licensing-credentialing offices, facilitate effective and efficient approval of telehealth privileges and ensure great provider satisfaction
- Work as a Liaison between providers and payor credentialing offices, facilitate effective and efficient approval of telehealth privileges and ensure great provider satisfaction.
- Develop an effective alert process to inform the program manager and other affected parties when there is a status change for a telehealth provider
- Collaborate with other telehealth analysts and IS, organize, prepare, and distribute complex reports utilizing multiple data systems.
- Train/support staff in the use telehealth provider reference reports and tools
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, finance, social science, computer science, biological science, mathematics, or a related field; or equivalent blend of education and/or experience
- Experience in healthcare. Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare licensing and credentialing
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Five or more years of experience. Business focused-experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Other Location(s): Washington-Spokane
Req ID: 146047