Providence is calling a Project Manager - Epic Implementations to Providence Health & Services located in Renton WA, Seattle WA, Portland OR, Beaverton OR, Spokane WA, Burbank CA, Torrance CA or Anchorage AK.
We are seeking an Implementation Manager 2 to be accountable for one, or more, large, diverse and complex Epic acute or ambulatory implementations. The Implementation Manager oversees and manages all aspects of implementation with direct accountability to the Implementation Director.
The Implementation Manager 2 is able to quickly build collaborate relationships with ministry/hospital/clinic staff and leaders, to support their engagement efforts to implement Epic. The Implementation Manager 2 will support IS intake and governance teams as well as IS groups required to deploy Epic (or other IS services). The Implementation Manager 2 is the primary point of contact between facility leadership and the resource managers of all IS teams and will require minimal support from the Implementation Director. The Implementation Manager 2 is also accountable for working with and facilitating processes to accomplish program objectives, managing change and resolving complex issues that span project teams and departments. This is accomplished by planning, organizing, directing and supervising program activities in a standardized, cost effective and productive manner to achieve customer satisfaction. This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables.
In this position you will:
- Develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization's strategic plans and objectives.
- Build support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage client expectations for timelines and deliverables from request through the project lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval for the growth and expansion delivery dates.
- Develop root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintain all program artifacts.
- Identify, deliver and document organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project if applicable.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Education and experience with Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles.
- CAP, Workout and Lean education strongly encouraged as soon as available or within the first two years on the job.
- Four or more years of experience leading medium to large projects.
- One to two years leading electronic health record Implementations.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Project Management Professional designation (PMI) Certification.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Other Location(s): Washington-Seattle, Oregon-Portland, Washington-Renton, California-Torrance, California-Burbank
Req ID: 146038