| One of Moody's key strategic business imperatives is to increase the diversity of its workforce at all levels which supports our continuing commitment to make Moody's a diverse and inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, we will be hosting a Diversity Open House in order to educate diverse talent in the New York Metro area about the opportunities here at Moody's. |
Participants will hear about our premier credit ratings agency and our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent in our organization. The event will include a keynote speaker as well as information about our recruiting process and our diversity initiatives. Following the keynote speaker, participants will have an opportunity to network with Moody's hiring managers.
Application deadline is Friday, February 24th.
Please find below an overview of our lines of businesses at Moody's: Moody's Investors Service: Moody's Investors Service (MIS) is a leading provider of credit ratings, research, and risk analysis. Moody's commitment and expertise contributes to transparent and integrated financial markets. The firm's ratings and analysis track debt covering more than 115 countries, 11,000 corporate issuers, 21,000 public finance issuers, and 76,000 structured finance obligations.
MIS lines of business:
Corporate Finance Ratings: US Non-financial Corporates.
Moody's Analytics: Moody's Analytics (MA) helps capital markets and credit risk management professionals worldwide respond to an evolving marketplace with confidence. The company offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management. By providing leading-edge software, advisory services, and research, including the proprietary analysis of Moody's Investors Service, Moody's Analytics integrates and customizes its offerings to address specific business challenges.
- US Public Finance Ratings: US Local Governments, Healthcare, Higher-Ed, Housing, Not-for-Profit.
- Project Finance & Infrastructure Ratings: Utilities, Project Finance.
- Financial Institutions Ratings: Banks, Insurance companies
- Structured Finance Ratings: ABS, RMBS, CMBS, Derivatives, Structured Finance Group Administration.
- Operations, Data and Controls: is focused on end to end operational support for ratings and related activities.
- Credit Strategy and Standards: is charged with providing thought leadership for the development of analytics and models, research and market engagement, supporting rating consistency and quality across regions and Lines of Business, and specific regulatory oversight.
MA functional areas:
Sales & Customer Service: Support the Moody's Analytics Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing teams.
Moody's Shared Services: Moody's Shared Service (MSS) provides the operational backbone and support for MA and MIS, as well as the corporation-level functions that support the broader work of Moody's.
- Engineering and Technology: Software development, engineering, & architecture; QA; Data operations and database administration & architecture; Actuarial programming; Program management; Business systems analysis; UX/UI
- Product Management & Strategy: Develop and manage product roadmaps; Assess market demand and competitive landscape; Develop marketing strategies
- Credit Analysis & Research: Economic analysis and modeling; Credit modeling; Financial engineering
- Sales and Customer Service: Sales, customer service, and marketing for MA data, research, models, and advisory services
- Advisory Services and Technical Consulting: Design, implementation, and support for customized solutions for managing risk
MSS lines of business
- Corporate Communications: Moody's Corporate Communications team manages content and distribution of internal and external communications.
- Finance: Tax, Collections, Pricing, and Internal Audit.
- Moody's Information Technology: Includes several project management and application support functions
- Human Resources: enables the business to achieve its strategic goals through our functional groups, including Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Benefits, and Diversity & Inclusion.
Varies by function.
7 plus years' experience.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement.Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.