Summary: The Sr. Contracts Administrator will develop, negotiate, and administer contracts and agreements working independently with limited guidance. The Sr. Contract Administrator will also track, create, and maintain contract data requirements and deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Negotiate and administer assigned contracts for Program Managers and corporate staff.
· Assist Program Controllers, as required, to track resource management, funding, burn rates, ETCs, and other program financials by working closely with the corporate Accounting Department and Business Integration Department.
· Prepare and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and other company partnering agreements.
· Provide Solicitation and Proposal analysis to subsidiary staff.
· Create and maintain a professional interface with all technical and business departments, management and government personnel, such as Contracting Officers/Specialist, Contractor Officer Representatives.
· Maintain and track internal contractual deadlines, redistribute incoming and outgoing tasks to respective program team members or administrative staff.
· Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
· Act as custodian of contractual and program records for assigned contracts.
· Handle confidential and non-routine information.
· Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
Non-Essential Duties: Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Minimum 10 years’ experience in the project/contract administration field is required.
Bachelor’s degree is required. 4 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must have knowledge and experience working within a major corporation and/or a uniformed service.
Must have excellent working knowledge of the Federal Regulations and other associated contracting regulations
Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team.
Must have excellent skills in time management, setting priorities, and providing guidance to other contracts professionals.
Must have knowledge and understanding of SharePoint.
Thorough knowledge of all appropriate ethical standards regarding contracting actions.
Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook. Working knowledge of Deltek/Costpoint or comparable accounting system is recommended.
Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Internal Number: 1800000196
About Chenega Corporation
Chenega Corporation is distinguished as a valued team player in the federal government and commercial contracting markets because we do what we promised to do, with results consistently delivered at the agreed upon cost, at the specified time, within technical parameters, by employees who are diverse, innovative, creative and committed.